Thursday, October 29, 2009

Microthoughts

I've never asked for anything aside from video game related stuff for Christmas throughout my entire life.

I would miss my family and friends if I moved to California, but I realize that I need to make some sacrifices in order to be with her.

In the end, it will all be worth it just to be with her, but right now, everything seems very daunting and I'm truthfully terrified.

I hope she's willing to deal with my fears and hold my hand to see me through this whole process.

I really want nothing more than to hold her in my arms and let the sorrows of the world fade away.

"Married... With Children" is a hilarious show; even funnier now that I'm watching it as an understanding adult.

"MagnaCarta 2" is a totally awesome game, even if it does have cliche characters and a very basic story.

I love writing, even if no one in the world cares about what I say.

WWE listed a link to my review for "Smackdown vs. Raw 2010" as the #4 on the list.

La Roux is my latest musical addiction.

Mom has been grinding us about Christmas and I seriously have no idea what to ask for.

I feel terrible because I probably wont have enough money to buy any sort of gifts for Christmas this year.

The process of obtaining a GED seems to suck ass in the state of Maryland.

My oldest niece is truly mean to me, yet I've never done anything wrong to her.

My sister lets my oldest niece treat me like shit and even provokes her into doing so sometimes.

I love to laugh.

I think I'm going to go watch "Dragon" videos at some point today because he's hilarious.

Jim Gaffigan is funny as balls.

I'm actually starting to like "World of Warcraft", but only so long as I'm playing with her.

I've been working on a new Hunter in WoW in the hopes that I can play it with her eventually.

Aion was awesome at first, but a few things about the quest design really annoy me.

I'll play Aion again in a few months, but right now it just isn't a factor.

I might reactivate FFXI for a while and play it on the side if I can get my group together.

I wonder if she'll play FFXI with me, at least for a while?

I wish I had the money for a full set of music courses at the California College of Music.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment