Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Choices, choices...

So, I sold the PS3, along with extra stuff I had laying around and came up with the money to buy an Arcade model Xbox 360, which works wonderfully. It's all registered with a brand new Microsoft warranty and everything is set up and good to go. With the remaining money, I gave Mom what was left as a belated Mother's Day gift, which wasn't a whole lot, but it helped. I didn't do it because I felt bad, either. I did it because I wanted her to see that it's not about the money for me. It's a matter of priorities and yeah, I know it's still all the same; material posessions are material posessions, but for me, it goes beyond that. Still, she was quite happy and she's treating a friend to go out with her for lunch today during her break at work with a portion of the money. She was surprised, but regardless, everything worked out and as much as I miss having my PS3, I'm happy to have a new and working Xbox 360 with the Jasper chipset. That chapter has come to a close, sort of, although every other problem on the list still remains. One at a time, though...

This post was just a quite update on my choice. Thanks for reading and most of all, for caring. For now, Steve out.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment