Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Something I just don't get...

Aside from gaming, all I've been doing is talking to (very few) people, masturbating and the daily essentials, so there isn't exactly much to discuss, but there's one thing I just don't get...

My Australian ex-girlfriend's motive. What the fuck is it? She randomly popped back into my life yesterday and turned on her webcam, played piano for me and said she's planning on booking a trip to come here for a visit sometime near the end of next year with a tentative date of "some time in November". Why the hell would she have this sudden change of heart? Where did this come from? Also, she hasn't spoken to her previous ex-boyfriend for around a month. To top it off, we shared a lot of laughs and she seemed genuinely interested in everything I said. This is extremely confusing because I really don't want to be in a relationship with anyone who lives so far away, but that's not even the only reason. She's very two-faced and while my feelings still flare up for her every so often, I have this deep-seeded hatred for her now that I just can't explain. It exists and there's nothing I can do about it. Regardless, I just don't understand her and I genuinely have no idea what the hell is going on inside of her head. Maybe she's just lonely lately. Maybe she's desperate for real attention. I don't know, but she has plenty of guys chasing her who would kill for a chance to be with her. So why, then, has she not taken one of them up on their offer? Why is she still hounding over me? And then, why does she just completely forget that I exist for a while? I don't know, but my head is going to explode just thinking about this.

That's all I have to say for now, but hopefully I have more to talk about later tonight. Oh, and for the record, "Chuck" is getting better by the week, while "Heroes" is starting to lose it's flare. I seriously hope that Peter gets his full powers back by the end of the finale. If not, something seriously epic has to happen, other than someone just being killed off, within' the first 2-3 episodes of the next season. I'm starting to lose interested more and more. :/

Steve out. Take care!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment