Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bitches be trippin'...

Friends, ex-girlfriends, aspiring girlfriends, girls in my family; THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CRAZY! My ex-girlfriends don't know if they're coming or going, my supposed best female friend ignores me most of the time, the girls in my family are drama queens and every other girl I know is just fucking nutty! I don't know how to deal with this shit, but holy fuck, it might be a good idea for me to start making more male friends. Maybe I should at least start making more time for my existing male friends. Either way, this shit is insane and I don't know what the hell to do about any of it. I miss my friends, I want my ex-girlfriends to start acting like we're strictly platonic and I want the females in my family to get off that fucking drama horse. There's not much else to say, but HOLY FUCK I'm annoyed right now.

And on that note, I redid my "Mercenaries" scores with a friend of mine in "Resident Evil 5". We did even better this time and I also re-unlocked everything, so I officially have everything unlocked and I've officially done everything that the game has to offer. It's time to retire it for a while or at least until a friend wants me along for some co-op fun. Until next post, take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment