Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a few days...

So, a quick summary of what I've been up to:

Tuesday: I had company over, received the latest AX Pro headset with my latest batch of stuff to review, ordered a few new games for my PS3, ate Taco Bell and had an Xbox 360 scare. To elaborate: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs out of nowhere, but wasn't giving me any sort of error. So, I checked with MicroSoft and discovered that I'm out of the warranty period and that it would cost me $100 + shipping to get it repaired. I said "Fuck that noise!" and had my buddy look up a guide to opening the Xbox 360, made a ghetto rigged Xbox 360 opening tool for the back end of the console, reset the laser lense and apparently fixed my console. This was part luck, but also part technical know-how, but in all honesty, I was expecting it to straight up not work. I was half-expecting to have to order a new DVD drive, flash it with my Xbox 360 info and install it as a replacement. Either way, I'm happy that it all worked out.

Wednesday: I did virtually nothing the entire day. I played some of my games, messed around more with my new headset, started writing some stuff and talked to people. I also hopped onto Xbox Live for a while and played some "Resident Evil 5" with a cousin.

Today: After having fixed my sleeping hours, waking up at around 5AM and generally just doing nothing all day, my sister and I walked to the local shopping center so she could trade in some games, then we dropped by McDonald's, where she bought herself and the kids some food. She only had around $10 and I'm broke, so I couldn't really do anything about it. I ate some fries and riblets before we left, though and I think they fucked my stomach up. I'm feeling a little better right now, but honestly I still feel like shit. I think I need some Pepto or something. Aside from that, I finished writing some stuff, posted a few reviews, snuck some more gaming in and had a conversation with one of my ex-girlfriends, which was quite entertaining. I'm a bit worried about her, seeing as she's been extremely sick for a while. She really needs to go to the ER and get herself straightened out. It's probably a pneumonia, which she'd get fixed up in no time at all if she'd just go and get it taken care of. Also, my close female cousin is now dialated 1cm, so it'll be up to a month before she's actually bringing her little girl into this world. I'm excited, though! It's starting! She put me high up on the lisit of people to call when it happens, too, so I'll definitely be there the entire freakin' time!

In general: I've barely talked to my Australian ex-girlfriend. She was kinda' rude the other day, but then she disappeared until I was asleep last night. She sent me a message saying "steve get up". I don't know what the deal is, but she needs to learn that I'm not at her disposal. I'm not her pet. If she wants to spend time with me, she has to show me that she wants it. She has to prove to me that she cares about me. I wont tolerate bullshit, to put it lightly. Also, I've still not received my "Fallout 3" game back. I really want my game before I start getting serious about it. I don't really want to be a dick. I don't want to go over there and get it myself. I care about her and her boyfriend. I don't want to take it to that level. I want to spend time with them and be a good friend. I don't want to have to go crazy just to get my game back. That's stupid. It sucks. Also, I've been talking on and off to the girl that I could potentially like. I think it'll be a long while before she takes any serious interest in me, if ever. I'm content being single and I have absolutely no serious attachment or love interests right now, which is a great feeling for the time being. I'm enjoying my freedom while it lasts, so we'll see what happens.

As you can see, life has been pretty basic lately. Not many new developments and very little exciting news. The highlight of my week has clearly been my AX Pro headset and the time I spent with my potential business partner. Eventually, he and I will lead the way to greatness. We're doing what we can to make it happen. An honorable mention goes out to our mutual friend, who would have been hanging out with us had he been able to, but he's away at school and couldn't make it. We love ya', bro!

Until next time, Steve out. Dinner time. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment