Saturday, March 28, 2009

The past 2 days...

Today's blog is going to be in a simple list format because I don't feel like writing seriously right now. I'm too worried, on edge and fucked up to care.

1: Yesterday, I hung out with my best female friend and her boyfriend. We just drove around checking out prom dresses, came to a conclusion and then dropped by my place so I could go home.

2: I got my copy of "Fallout 3" back.

3: I started working on achievements in "Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection" last night...

4: ...I finished them this morning. A total of about 4 hours of work was put into that 1,000 points. I'm very disappointed, but at the same time, relieved. Now I can just enjoy the games for the sake of oldschool fun without worrying about achievement hunting.

5: I helped a friend get his "Infinite Rocket Launcher" in "Resident Evil 5" and also helped him through about half of the "Mercenaries" stages. We broke my old record together. Apparently, he's better than my original "Mercenaries" partner.

6: I tried to help my Uncle mod his PSP, but my Pandora Battery is broken. Looks like it's time to get or make a new one.

7: I started playing "Saint's Row 2". I like it a whole lot more than "Grand Theft Auto IV", despite how oldschool it feels by comparison. I hated the old GTA games, yet somehow I like this a lot more than any of the sandbox action games thus far.

8: "Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts" is not as bad as I originally thought it'd be. It's the same exact thing as the old games, except you use vehicles instead of traveling on foot. There's still boss fights, big levels to explore, jiggies, secrets, etc. It's a fantastic game.

9: I started playing "Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom" for PlayStation 3. It's very, very repetitious and the graphics are quite horrid, but it was a first-gen title for the console and it's still fun in the mindless sense. I'll probably beat it once before I get rid of it.

10: I haven't been talking to very many people for the past few days and I keep forgetting to put up away messages. Stuff keeps taking my attention away from my PC and so I just forget about my conversations. That has been driving a few people insane.

11: The two ex-girlfriends who have been back in my life recently have both been driving me nuts.

12: I told my Australian ex-girlfriend to seriously leave me the hell alone if she's not going to be platonic and respectful. No sugar coating. I've told her this shit too many times as is, but this is it. She's going to get the full life ban soon if she doesn't cut it out. By that, I mean I'll block her in every possible way.

13: My other ex-girlfriend has been posessive in an annoying way. I don't know what her deal is, but she seems to fall in love extremely easy. She's "in love" with like 15 guys right now, from what I can tell. I'm one of them. It's disturbing and I'm sick of her freaking out on me just because I stop responding for 10-15 minutes to have a conversation on my phone or some such. It's driving me insane.

14: I've been having weird head problems lately. I'll start feeling a big "thump" pounding in the back of my head. When that happens, my heart pounds a bit, I feel numb in my chest a bit and I get somewhat light-headed and disoriented. That's not a good sign and while it's only been happening today, if it bothers me throughout the night or continues into tomorrow, I'm calling an ambulence if I have to and getting this shit checked out, for real. I don't want to die.

15: I watched "Sex Drive". It had some hilarious moments, but it was overall only an "okay" movie.

16: I let my Uncle game share with me via the PlayStation Network. Such an awesome feature! I don't mind sharing the wealth with people I trust. I wish Xbox Live had a feature like that. I wouldn't mind game sharing my 82 Xbox Live Arcade games with a few people.

17: I decided that I seriously need to clean my room, buy some shelves, repaint it, get a new carpet of the proper size, get a futon to replace my bed, get a smaller desk to make more room, get mountable shelves for storage, get a TV mount and setup my 5.1 surround sound system. My room not only needs to be cleaned, but it needs a serious change. I need money before I can actually do this, but I'm working on it. It's a long-term project, I suppose.

18: I'm thinking about just making this blog a bit more public. It might offend a few specific people, but those people are my ex-girlfriends anyway and I probably shouldn't really care about how it would impact them. Most people wouldn't read it, anyway.

19: I'm content with being single, but I'd love a mentally stable and compatible girlfriend anyway. I'm fairly lonely.

20: I ignore a lot of phone calls and I don't respond to a lot of text messages. This applies to specific people, but I respond to the people that I know care about me. I don't feel like dealing with casual acquaintances right now. Life is too fucking hectic and I need to stick close to those I care about, who care about me.

21: I've been eating a lot more again. I need to cut back, start working out more and stretch on a daily basis. I have no motivation, but I know it has to be done at some point.

That's all for now. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment