Saturday, March 7, 2009

Briefly venting...

Well, aside from playing video games for the past few days almost nonstop, I've basically just been having conversations with a buddy of mine and feuding with my Australian ex-girlfriend. I haven't talked much to the girl I could potentially like for the past few days, but that's only because she's simply busy. She even told me a few days ago about the stuff she has to do this weekend; she's quite a busy girl! Tomorrow is my close female cousin's baby shower, which is a bit abnormal in that everyone, male and female, is invited. It's cool, though. I'm happy because I'll get to spend more time with people I don't see very often, as well as more time with my close female cousin. As an added bonus, there's going to be a shitload of great food. Count me in, I say!

So, to vent just a bit here, that Australian ex-girlfriend of mine is an asshat. I think she has some sort of identity crisis going on up in that fucked up head of her's. I have no idea, but she keeps going back and forth. I'm at that point in my life where I just don't want to deal with it, so I gave her an ultimatum. She can keep me in her life as a good friend, but only if she stops playing these games. I've given her a "get out of jail free" pass, in a sense. I told her that there would be no hard feelings if she just said she couldn't deal with it and walked away because honestly, I'm considering doing that to her if she doesn't get her shit straight. Simply put, the girl is crazy and she better at least act like a normal, friendly human being if she wants to keep my friendship. I don't feel like venting all night, though, but that's the latest scoop. There's not much going on in my life the past few days, aside from...

RESIDENT MOTHERFUCKING EVIL 5! In 5 days, 1 hour and 22 minutes, GameStop will open it's doors for the midnight launch, where I'll pick up my collector's edition, rush home and play the fuck out of it straight through until I've completed it the first time. I'm extremely excited and my schedule is completely cleared for next weekend. Yes, I'm THAT big of a "Resident Evil" fanboy! Th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment