Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Loneliness is settling in again...

I'm starting to get used to being alone again. I don't know if that's a good thing or if it's a bad thing, considering it can be either depending on how you look at it. I'm starting to stop obsessing over girls again and I'm starting to lose sight of many of my supposed friends because they just don't seem to care. A few people do care and I do talk to those people regularly, but not very many people are willing to really spend time with me. It's like they keep me at bay or something. I don't really know what the deal is, but it sucks ass. Still, no matter how you slice it, I'm lonely, burnt out, broke and a bit on the depressed side. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it all go away, but life doesn't work that way. Oh well. I'm bored and lonely. I need some company. I'll be back later. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment