Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kinda' upsetting...

Today was a very boring day, of which I slept through most of. I did play "NecroVisioN" for PC for a good few hours, but aside from a few conversations, the day was very uneventful until around 11PM, when a friend of mine came over; the one I was openly avoiding. We were playing games for a good while, made some burgers, watched an episode of "The Office" and then watched "Kickin' It Oldschool", which is still playing as I write this. We've had a decent time thus far. I reactivated my NetFlix, messed around a bit with my PlayStation 3 and then the trouble started...

For a while, I was having a blissfully oblivious day. No emotions had been stirred up, no bad conversations took place and simply put, there wasn't much to be upset OR happy about, so I was just generally in an okay mood with no reason to be sad or anything. So, eventually my Australian ex-girlfriend showed up and we had an okay, although somewhat quiet conversation, after which she said she'd return within' an hour. She came back after a while, but signed off immediately. Then she finally stopped back on and called me a "whinger" because I jokingly made an offline comment about her not being back on time. After that, I made a few more joke comments, which apparently set her off. It's either that or she's in a bad mood, but I really don't know. Either way, it's really annoying because things were really good between us. We've been good friends, discussing normal things, acting like normal, happy people. I don't understand what her deal is, to be honest, but it's going to bother me until I find out what the hell is going on. She's back on now, after an hour of being gone and the movie is almost over, so I'm going to wrap this up for now. Let's hope the next post is better, eh? Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment