Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good days, bad days; who's to say, really?

The difference between a good day and a bad day is almost always a single event. To one person, something as small as stubbing their toe may cause a huge shit storm that destroys anything in it's path. To another person, though, something like a clear, starlit sky can turn a terrible day into the most beautiful night of the week. I'm discovering more and more than the girl I like and I are very much alike in all of the right ways, yet just different enough to be compatible without boring each other to death. After all, who wants to date themselves? We had a very long and involved talk today that really didn't reveal all that much, yet at the same time it opened many doors that I wasn't expecting to be opened. She responded positively to everything I said, but openly admitted once and for all that she just isn't sure about how she feels about me. It's very obvious that she has some sort of attraction to me and that she likes who I am, but she just hasn't really developed any serious feeling or attachment yet. That's okay, though. She reacted positively and that's good enough for me. She's a wonderful woman and I'm willing to work with her and search for that spark. I've never met anyone like her and honestly, I'd be willing to risk it all for her. Tonight, I'm celebrating my life because in a literal sense, I'm a part of her life and that's what matters most to me. Oh, before I go, here's a brief summary: I spent my day being sick, talking to the girl i like and celebrating my brother in-law's birthday party for 2 hours. Her phone died, she went to plug it in and hasn't come back. I'm sure everything's okay. Why wouldn't it be, after all? Today is a wonderful day. Thank you for reading. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment