Saturday, January 24, 2009

She's always on my mind...

For some reason that I can't explain, I can't get her out of my head. She's there, in absolutely everything I see. No matter where I go, what game I play, who I'm with or what I'm dreaming about, she always pops up. Sometimes it's a brief cameo, but she always lights up the room, even if she's only there for 5 seconds. I don't know why this happened or why I feel so connected to her, but I'm not going to fight it. I'll let this happen and even if she hates me by the time this is over, then so be it. I need to take this risk because I've never felt this way about someone before; not like this. This is weird. I've been in deeply involved relationships, one of which even lasted over 3 1/2 years, but this woman that I've only hung out with a total of 8-10 times and only around our mutual friend; SHE'S the one who makes me feel this way. I didn't choose to feel this way about her, but I don't want to fight the feelings. If she wants to fight me off, that's okay, but at least I can say that I tried when it's all said and done. She's worth the risk, that's for damn sure. I don't care what anyone says or does in this world. What matters is that I'm the one who has these unexplained feelings and that I'm the one who thinks she's terrific. To me, she's a goddess and I want to show her the world, as the expression goes. She's beautiful in every sense of the word and I just can't stop thinking about her. My fingers are crossed, but ultimately, only time will tell what happens to "us". I wont give up so easily. I'll face time head-on until I have my answer. Everyone needs a reason to live, after all. That reason changes constantly for most people, but lately that reason hasn't changed at all; the girl I like is the reason I'm living right now. I need to go take a bath and finish cooking my pizza. I'll be back later. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment