Monday, January 26, 2009

Not the first time and definitely not the last...

I'm sick as shit, but that mutual friend of the girl I like and myself gave me information to a free health care clinic about four minutes away from my house. I'm going up there either today or tomorrow at some point, but it's a well-needed visit to the doctor. I need to get fixed up. Being sick like this is terrible and it's impacting my mood at every step of the way. In other news, I pretty much haven't done anything today just yet. I woke up around two hours ago and since then, I've just been listening to music and jacking myself up on Theraflu. I shouldn't be taking the nighttime stuff right now, but it makes me so tired that I just don't even care about the symptoms I have. For the record, Christina Milian is awesome. I don't care what anyone else says; she's one of the best pop artists of our time. Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick update for now. More later! Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment