Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowflakes

After a good night of sleep, I looked outside and noticed that our first snowfall of the 2008/2009 winter season has started. Watching the snowflakes journey from high up in the sky, then all the way down to the dirtiest places of the Earth made me really start thinking about life again. It may sound cheesy, but it's no different from our own lives. We always start high and innocent, but we ultimately cease to exist. Much like snowflakes, some of us leave our mark, while others disappear, only to be immediately forgotten. Sometimes we get pissed on and other times, even shit on. We get thrown through the air, hurt people, get hurt by other people and both bring people together and tear them apart. Everyone deals with these things, just like a snowflake. Really, snow is both happy and depressing if you think about it in this light. I merely find it fascinating. I'm off to clean myself up, grab something to eat and enjoy my day. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment