Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random

After playing a bit more Devil May Cry 4, I played some Call of Duty 4 and finished the night off with a round of Versus mode in Left 4 Dead. Upon turning my Xbox 360 off, I decided to try out I-Doser. I don't have much experience with it yet, but I think it has potential to a certain extent. I don't think it's all my cousin hyped it up to be, but it's not terrible, either. Alcohol.drg in particular worked very well, but the others I tried didn't do much. Maybe it's because I was trying to switch too rapidly. Maybe you just need to wait a while before using another file, but either way it was pretty neat. I'll try it again another time. The girl I like hasn't said anything to me all day, but I've also not tried to contact her again yet since the last time, either. I think I'm going to let it go for a few days and see if she initiates contact with me at all. She has to do some of the chasing or this just wont be any fun. Anyway, I'm about to take some more Theraflu, hop into bed and get some real rest. Cya tomorrow. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment