Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost in thought...

Today was quite possibly the most boring day I've dealt with in quite some time. After messing around with my storage drive a bit and tweaking my sound card, I removed all of the bloatware from my sister's newer desktop and went on a Dynamis-Windurst run in FFXI as Ninja. We got the clear quite easily, although it was still a boring 3+ hours, seeing as we always end up starting 45-60 minutes late. I obtained my Ranger relic gloves and the last clear I needed before Dynamis-Beaucadine is opened up for me, so it wasn't a completely pointless run for me, as boring as it was. I watched a few episoded of "The Office", half-assed about half of Resident Evil: Extinction and added a few more movies to both of my NetFlix queues. The Ring came from NetFlix today, which I was supposed to watch with the girl I like, but I know that wont happen. The more I think about it, the more I loathe her, yet I can't help but want her more and more every day. I don't understand it. It's like I want to be tortured and destroyed. And that's not to mention the deep rooted thoughts I've been having about my ex-girlfriend, her miscarriage and what happened yesterday. To top that off, it seems like I'm getting better, but my throat is getting worse again, so I might need to see a doctor after all for that. I may need antibiotics of some sort. It wouldn't be the first time and it probably wont be the last. I talked to a friend of mine briefly today, whom I really missed talking to. I don't know why she always puts her friends off for her boyfriend. It drives me crazy and there's nothing I can do about it. It feels like she used me to fill that void of male affection until she found a steady boyfriend. It makes me sick when I think about it, but I don't know if this is a phase or not. I can only cross my fingers and hope that she'll come out of this within' the next 1-3 months. I miss my friend. She's basically my sister. Oh well. I'm done for now. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment