Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just another let down...

I don't know what's worse: The fact that I keep going back to her or the fact that she keeps repeating the same actions every time. I can't help myself, but neither can she. It's a fucked up lose-lose situation. She bailed out on me again. We were going to hang out, play in the snow, etc. She bailed out to go to Chuck-E-Cheese's, but she never sent me another message after that. She didn't have to go there today, either. And she could have said something before she went, but she just up and left. I didn't know that we weren't hanging out until I asked her a bit later, so I didn't have much time to make new plans and thus, I sat here playing some more Devil May Cry 4 and a bit of FFXI. I gained almost a full level on my Ranger job, then pulled another fake disconnect act because the party was getting on my nerves. They would go AFK for 10 minutes every 5 seconds. It was driving me insane. There was far too much downtime, so I just got bored. Aside from that, I talked to a few friends and relaxed a lot. I'm starting to feel a bit better physically, so that's good I guess. That's all for now. Boring night. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment