Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A major chapter of my life has officially come to a close

My most recent ex-girlfriend deleted her MySpace, I blocked her on every messaging program she has access to, I deleted her from my contacts list, I put her in my e-mail spam filters and sent her one last message letting her know that this is just how it has to be. There's no way she can contact me any longer. It's for the best and honestly, it's quite a big relief. She hurt me quite a bit over the course of our (almost) 4 month relationship and I just need to keep her at bay so I can forget as much as I can in order to move on properly. Upon doing this, the feelings I have for girl I like have been heightened to a certain extent. I wouldn't call it love, but I have nothing else to worry about anymore in the realm of girls and it feels great to know that I could commit to her one-hundred percent in the event we actually decide to really be together as an ever-growing couple. I'm a little confused, though because she doesn't seem to want to talk much the past few days. I hope that everything is okay. I'm sure she just wants some space and that she's just busy with other things, but it's just something to keep in mind, I guess. Anyhow, I haven't done much of anything else today, although I've done some research and was told some rather exciting news on the journalism side of my life. I'm not sure if I can or am able to discuss it publically, but let's just say that I'm very excited about my upcoming projects! In FFXI, Dynamis-Windurst was scheduled, but they switched it to Dynamis-Jeuno because someone else hijacked our Dynamis-Windurst time. I bailed out because I can't handle doing the same exact run two times in a row. That's far, far too boring for me, especially when there's nothing I or really anyone else can get out of it. Everyone has basically everything good from there, aside from a handful of people who just need the clear to unlock Dynamis in the northlands. I also played a small bit of Perfect Dark Zero on the Xbox 360, which I haven't done for quite some time by myself. I might go back and finish a few more levels of the solo campaign again for old time's sake before I force myself into bed early. Tomorrow morning is when I'm set to help my cousin and her parents with the computer situation, so I have to make sure I'm well-rested and ready to go before 10AM. It's been a rather boring day, aside from the extremely exciting business news, but ya' can't win 'em all, I guess! For now, I'm off to kill some time. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment