Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 days in a row...

The girl I like is playing me like a fool. I'm getting rather annoyed by her antics. I asked her earlier in the week if she wanted to come hang out this weekend at any point in time. She had all sorts of excuses. Yesterday, it was a bridal shower. Today, it's work and while she said she has time after work, her dad was going to drag her to watch the super bowl at her grandmom's house. Well, yesterday her cousin took her around to the mall and Kobe instead of the bridal shower. Today, her cousin picked her up from work and they went to the mall. She didn't ask me if I wanted to hang out at all, but instead opted to just spend the entire weekend with her cousin. There was no remorse, no apology and no interest in me at all. I think she's genuinely just toying with my feelings and as much as I want her, I think I have to leave her alone and let this shit go. She's only going to keep teasing me with small glimpses of hope and brief moments of flirtation until she just finds someone else. I'm not who she wants and that has become very clear. I hate this shit, though..Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment