Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday blues...

After moping around for a while and playing a few rounds of Team Deathmatch in "Call of Duty: World at War", I went to bed at around 2:00AM. After sleeping for about 11 hours and waking up at around 1:30PM, I discovered that my family was about to take off without even saying anything to me for my sister and one of my cousin's birthday party. It's his 18th and her 23rd. I wanted to go for his 18th, at the very least, seeing as how important 18th birthdays tend to be to people. I had at it with Mom over text messages for a while, then my brother said he'd take me after he got his bath. Mom rushed me to get ready after we argued for a bit, only to ditch me and say I had another 45 minutes left to wait. I haven't been able to bathe today yet because of that and I feel gross. The party was standard family stuff, but it was rather bland. I hung out with my female cousin; the one I've been spending a lot of time with. We talked a bit and shared a few "TMI" jokes, then I got one of my Uncle's cell phone numbers before we left. Oh, and I absolutely destroyed my grandmother's toilet with a massive shit I took. I almost took a picture to send it to people; it was just that epic. I have the shits and it turned out looking like "The Great Mighty Poo" froom "Conker's Bad Fur Day" from the Nintendo 64 days. Anyhow, on the way home I just spamtexted a few people via my cell phone and listened to some music on my Zune. Mom droped by Save-A-Lot to pick up some much-needed groceries, although not very many and she bought me a bag of Hot Fries, which happen to be my all-time favorite snack food. She's trying to suck up, but she doesn't realize that all she has to do is apologize and stop being a dickhead, but that wont ever happen. I'm the outcast of this family and that's just how it goes. Anyway, after all of that, I'm at home and debating what to do. I might finish off a few more reviews, then log on for some destruction via Xbox Live; maybe get some xp in via Vana'diel. Good ol' FFXI! Anyway, that's it for now. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment