Monday, February 23, 2009

The crazy dream and a TV dinner

After a night of on-and-off, up-and-down sleep, I'm back with a little dose of that thing I like to call my life. A lot of shit went on in my head last night, both in my dreams and during my bouts of popping back up for a minute when I couldn't stay asleep. The most vivid dream I had, at least of what I remember was about the girl I previously liked. In the dream, she called me and we talked for what seemed like forever. She was lively and asked me to go on a trip with her to New York for a day. She didn't specify why, but she said she'd stay here with me, then we'd leave in the morning, go to New York and then she'd stay with me there until we came home, when she would walk back to her home and I'd walk back to my home. She said that I'd need money for the trip because we both needed tickets to some bus/train/tram thing that started with a "V", but I can't remember the name. So, I eventually lost my signal and I received a text message when I got home from my best friend that said she was angry at me because I wasn't answering her calls. I was on the phone with the girl I previously liked while taking a walk outside, so in the dream, I had a legitimate excuse and I told her that, then I asked my best friend and the girl I rarely see about the girl I previously liked's intentions with this trip. They laughed, shrugged it off and mentioned some weird "Horse Perfume Set" or something like that. I don't remember completely, but it made me laugh a bit because it was so random. So from there, I went home and tried to gather up some money, but I couldn't get it and when I tried to call her, I don't remember what happened, but somewhere in between the next part of the dream, we wound up on the train/tram thing and when we got off, she led me through some seemingly "Mirror's Edge"-like industrial park thingy and when we got where she was taking me, she tried to shut a gate behind me that only opened from the other side. She planned on taking off, but as that happened, I don't remember what was going on, but somehow she was caught in the act and someone came up from behind her and was trying to hurt her. When that happened, I believe that I somehow slowed down time and saved her. The dream ended there, as I woke up after that. I don't know what her reaction was or how the dream would have ended, but it felt very real. Unlike most my other dreams, this is one of the rare few in which I wasn't even aware that I was dreaming. It just felt as though I was living through this experience and when I woke up, it felt like I was torn from one reality to another. I was disoriented for a moment, but once I gathered myself together, I realized what had happened and I was awake for the day. The dream was crazy, but I really didn't need that. I'm trying to forget my feelings her, not have dreams about her that result in me saving her life after she tried to lock me behind a gate and run away. I guess it's symbolic of what really happened, though, to a certain extent. After I sat around for about half an hour, texting a few people while I really finished gathering myself together, I went downstairs to get some food. My sister bought some Burger King for everyone in the house, except for me. Go figure, right? No matter what I do for her, she shits all over me. It even shows on her MySpace, where everyone in our family gets an honorable mention, but I'm not even there. She added me as a friend, but that's it. I'm not listed anywhere, but everyone else is. I don't fucking understand it, but whatever. I'm not going to let it get to me that much. I'll just delete her from my friends on MySpace, to be honest. I don't want her seeing my shit if she's going to be like that all of the time, no matter how nice I try to be to her. So anyway, I made a small TV dinner that contained a total of 220 calories and not much else as far as bad stuff goes and guess what? I actually feel full. In the past, I'd need to eat a ton of those small meals to fill up because it seems like they're made for people who weigh 50 pounds and eat a few saltine crackers for dinner. My appetite is back, but I get full much easier and I don't feel the need to eat just for fun. I guess that's a good thing for now. We'll see where it goes, but I think my brother kept my Gold's Gym membership active, too, so I may start trying to go there more often again, too. That's it for the early afternoon lineup, so for now, I'm off to do something else. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment