Friday, February 27, 2009

More random bullshit

Well, the bank fucked me over again. I'm out my Zune, basically. I sold it to clear 2 overdraft fees. I don't know what the hell happened because I haven't used my card since I got my new one at all aside from a meal at McDonald's, but I had $6 in my account and the meal cost $4.87 or something like that. That wasn't what caused the overdrafts; something from PayPal did, but I have no idea how that happened. Anyway, after I sold my Zune off for $90, I headed to Taco Bell, then came back home, where I sat around for a brief while. After that, I headed up to GameStop and dropped some of my store credit. I finished paying off Resident Evil 5 (Collector's Edition), bought a new red Xbox 360 controller/play & charge pack and I picked up $40 worth of MicroSoft points, which I spent on the following games: Elements of Destruction, EXIT 2, Interpol: The Trail Of Dr. Chaos and The Maw. That aside, I talked to people and relaxed all day, but I haven't done much else. There haven't been any eventful discussions or situations aside from the bullshit with the bank and the Zune sale, but that's all there is to report for now. However, I'm not sure what the future has in store. I never am! At least I beat off a few minutes before I wrote this, so I feel nice and relaxed. Oh how I love thee, ID Glide mint lubricant! Yay for tingly feelings! For now, this is Steve heading out. I think it's time to play some games. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment