Monday, February 23, 2009

When something ends, something fresh begins.

The statement of this post applies to everything. In this context, however, it doesn't mean anything spectacular. I wish it did, to tell you the truth. Today, I've barely had many good conversations. I played "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" with a group of friends for a while, then I played "Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3" for a short while. After that, I goofed off on the computer, handled some business and then played "Castle Crashers" for a brief while. Throughout all of this, I dealt with a few problems, started up a new supplemental blog and really put some thought into..well, myself. One of my friends told me that I was boring and repetitious, in summary. That really offended me and made me think for a minute. I actually had to get up off the computer after briefly explaining myself to her, blow some stuff up on Xbox Live, lay down, cry a little and turn off the lights for a small session of deep thought. I've concluded that, despite what she's said about me, I've changed quite a bit. I'm far more outgoing, I have many more things to talk about, I'm much friendlier, I don't hide my emotions at all, I'm not biased against any genres of music (aside from country, which can eat a fat pile of horse genitals) and so much more. Everyone who hangs around me has seen these changes and while I was offended by it, I concluded that she hasn't spent enough time questioning me or talking to me to really know that I've changed, so it's not her fault for assuming such things. However, I did think it was really rude of her to say such things out of nowhere. I've never tried to insult or hurt her in the entire time that I've known her. I hope she was just having a bad day. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt more so than I would other people. I've seen her kinda' like a little sister that I just never get to see since I met her and we've been friends for many years now. I knew her all through her high school years and now into her college life. She's changed quite a lot. I watched her grow up from a scared kid to a mature young woman. Anyway, I think that's resolved now and I hope it doesn't put a dent on our friendship. I'd never hurt or insult her intentionally and everyone knows that. On that note, my Australian ex-girlfriend was in a rather odd mood today. It's not much of a surprise, to tell you the truth. She's like this quite frequently and I just don't get it. I'm starting to grow farther apart from her and I might just let our friendship die off completely. She called me on Yahoo out of nowhere, so I accepted and she barely said a word. She told me something that her friend (also one of my ex-girlfriends) said about me, spammed the shit out of me with Yahoo "audibles" and ultimately chose to stop saying much. Yahoo disconnected, then wouldn't let me sign back on for a few moments after that, so we talked on MSN for a few minutes, where she "typed with her toes", then eventually she just logged out. She didn't bother making an effort to talk to me or keep my attention and didn't say goodbye, which is really, really annoying, given that she freaks out if anyone else does that to her. I don't have anything else to report tonight, so let me use this time as an introduction of sorts.

Head on over to http://stevein4dmp.blogspot.com and check out the "Memories Past" supplemental blog if you're interested in finding out more about my past. Right now, there are only 2 posts, but I plan on expanding it whenever I get free time and have a memory spark of sorts. Until then, this is Steve and it's time for me to get back to blowing shit up while I talk to people. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment