Sunday, February 22, 2009

Afternoon update

There are only really a small handful of things to talk about this afternoon. First of all, after going to The DuClaw with my Uncle and talking to the girl I like, my best friend sent a text message and I talked to her for a bit. It was kinda' scary at first because she took something out of context, which I clarified and now things seem to be okay again. I also spent a bit of time talking to her friend; the really sweet girl that I rarely see. We didn't talk as much this time because she was spending time with her friends and they were sorta' busy, but that's okay. I try to avoid sidetracking myself when I'm with people I care about, too. After a bit of a well-needed nap, a friend of mine came back from Wal-Mart and we hopped on Live for some random chat, which led to me ultimately buying 1,000 MicroSoft Points. I spent those points wisely, as far as I'm concerned. I finished buying all of the add-ons that I missed out on for 3 games, which included the King Pack for "Castle Crashers", the Street Fighter Tribute Table for "Pinball FX" and the Level Pack #2 for "N+". I also purchased the full version of "Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3" because the price dropped to 400 points somewhat recently and I had been keeping my eye on it for a while. It is, after all, one of the best fighting games ever made, as far as I'm concerned. After doing all of that and when my Diphenhydramine kicked in, I went to bed, which was around 6:30AM. As it stands, I woke up around 20 minutes ago, which was at 3:15PM or so. I woke up once or twice, but I feel decently rested and once I finish "waking up", I should be good to go for whatever happens today. Also, I haven't talked to my best friend's boyfriend lately. He hasn't responded to my text messages and I haven't seen him on Xbox Live much. Hopefully he's been spending time with his friends and family; he needs to. That said, there's not much else to report. I'm still waiting for my best friend to get my Zune back for me, but that's all there is to it. I'll get it from her soon enough. There was another thing on my mind, but I honestly forget what it was, so I'm done for now. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment