Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lots of gaming, lots of talking and a few surprises...

Today has been interesting, despite the fact that I haven't really left the house or anything. The friend that's like a sister called me and texted me a bit throughout the day, which is unusual for her, but I think she's finally starting to realize what she was doing before; neglecting her closest friends. So we talked, goofed around for a bit and eventually she ran off to do her thing. Well, come to find out, she called her current boyfriend by the name of her (terrible) ex-boyfriend for the second time by mistake. It wasn't during sex or anything, which in some respects is kinda' worse if you really examine the situation. In short, this means that she was thinking about him rather intently and it carried over to her real-life instead of just her thoughts for a brief moment. That whole thing really upset her boyfriend and in turn, she was a little upset about it for a while. I believe that everything is okay now, but I feel bad for her boyfriend to an extent. I know she means well and that she wont cheat on him or anything, but no one wants to hear that, you know? It's fucked up and she knows it. I still love her like a sister and that's not going to change. She just fucked up. We all do sometimes. Anyhow, her boyfriend and I played "Call of Duty: World at War" for a few hours, then he had to take off for a while to go shopping with her. During that time, I played "Rock Band 2" with two other friends, then we all switched off to "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare", which ultimately ended up with a full five people in our party. We had a blast and while we got smashed during the later part of the night, it was just pure fun. Aside from that, I didn't do a damn thing today at all. I did talk to the girl I like very briefly, but that didn't go anywhere. I talked about her to my sister-like friend, as well. I also talked to a bunch of other people, tried out "Splash Fighters" through http://www.ijji.com and reinstalled a few other games through them. I found out a few yes and no answers from my upcoming game sets I'll have to review, one of which has me rather excited, provided they follow through with their positive response. I tried to find a party in FFXI, which didn't work out too well. I also ate two meals, but I haven't been eating much lately. Food has taken a backseat to other things for many reasons. I've been busy as shit, for one and when I'm not busy I've honestly been too depressed internally to bother worrying about that. I eat when I feel the need, not when I feel slightly famished. I also avoided one of my friends today, who had been trying to call me all day in an effort to come stay over and hang out. Simply put, as much as I love the guy like a brother and as much as I know he means well, I just can't handle him right now. He'll want me to get drunk as shit and play things that I don't want to play right now. He might also try to get me to go somewhere that I don't feel like going. He's fairly predictable and I just didn't feel like dealing with his personality, as fucked up as that might sound, so I just didn't respond to him. It's hypocritical of me and I know it, considering I get very upset when other people do that to me, but that's just how it is, I guess. I don't think anyone's capable of "never" being a hypocrite, unfortunately. Anyhow, as I write this, I'm conversing with my ex-girlfriend from Australia, which may be a bad idea. She's going back and forth. One second she's very into the idea of talking to me and being attentive and entertaining, but the next, she's all about just running off without a care in the world. I don't quite understand it, but I don't like it. Secrecy, sudden disappearances and actions that would make anyone in my situation skeptical are leading me to think that there's some deep agenda that she's planted into her mind that's going to completely blow me away. It's like there's some sort of bomb, ticking away and waiting for the set moment to explode and destroy everything I've ever loved or known. I could just be looking too far into this, which is highly likely, but it still freaks me out. And on that note, a friend of mine introduced me to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I took a serious test and discovered that I'm an INFJ, which is scarily accurate. I read a lot about it, took more tests, repeated the same test a few times and sure enough, I'm officially an INFJ. So, I guess, INFJ 4 lyfe? Good night, guys. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment