Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A simple day.

Today has been very easy. I've done nothing aside from chat with people, eat a normal amount of food and play video games. Oh, and of course "Chuck" and "Heroes" were on, which was interesting, to say the least. I talked with the friend of my best friend about decorating, helped her out with "GTA: San Andreas" and ultimately just kept her text-based company all day. I'm enjoying talking to her more and more with each passing day. She's quickly become a great friend. I'm going to help her out with some computer stuff soon. On that note, I ate a "normal" amount of food today, which is awesome. No overeating, but far from undereating, so I'm happy with that. Otherwise, the only thing left to say is that I played a bit of "Castle Crashers" and "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" today. It's been a very uneventful day and I rather enjoyed it for a change, aside from my Australian ex-girlfriend being depressing because of a problem a friend of her's is dealing with, which is admittingly extremely sad. The only other annoying thing about today is that my best friend never actually got back to me when she left the doctor's office. She said that she would, but never did. Overall, though, I guess this wasn't a bad day. Not much to write. Boring post. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment