Monday, February 9, 2009

I hate banking...

Thanks to ridiculous charges from Square Enix and Virgin Mobile, I suffered from four..count: FOUR $34 overdraught charges. After borrowing $100 from my brother to pay for a new power supply in order to meet a timely expectation of sorts, I noticed that my bank was at -$30.79 even after that. After 20 minutes of talking to the banker, I called Mom, showed Dad the history print-up and pulled some strings to set it right. Chances are, I'm out about $140, so I had to borrow a bunch of money, call in a very big favor from one of my best friends and put a bunch of things that I never wanted to sell up on eBay. This is a terrible day and I'm locked into a fucked up situation, but all told, everything worked itself out. Goodbye for now, but I had to get it out of my system. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment