Friday, February 13, 2009

Perspective.

With a capital P. Today was all about it. I was moping around, having only left my room one time for about five minutes just to use the bathroom after having been awake for three hours. I hadn't eaten anything, I was broke and I was disappointed because I had no one to hang out with. I thought I was being bailed out on today by one of my closest friends yet again and I had no money to hang out with my close female cousin. Right after discovering those things, the friend I thought was bailing out on me came through. We went up to White Marsh Mall; her, the boyfriend and I. While they were on their way here, my close female cousin re-invited me to go to the movies with her to see the remake of "Friday The 13th", stating that our aunt would pay for me to go. I had to respectfully decline, as my other friends were already on the way, but I did try to compromise and ask if they wanted to see it with her. That didn't work out, but I'm sure my cousin understands. We'll hang out again soon; it's inevitable. Anyhow, while we were at the mall, we ate some delicious pizza and Cotton Candy Blizzards from Dairy Queen. I also ran into another cousin of mine for a few moments, whom I never see. He's grown up quite a bit. He's relaxed, funny and cool to talk to now. On the way home, though, my friends put something into perspective. Everything I've ever known about the girl I like is fake, aside from a small handful of things. I did indeed fall in love with her and no matter what happens, I can't deny that. But we're going to have an intervention. In other news, I I told her everything and she freaked out a bit. I don't think we'll be talking very much and I don't think that we'll be very close friends for a long time. I let most of what was on my mind out. The rest will come out during our "intervention". I'm in a lot of pain right now. There's not much left to talk about, but there may be more later. Thanks for reading. Take care.

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment