Thursday, February 12, 2009

Afternoon news

I've barely been awake for two hours, but there's a bit to report. First of all, I'm confirmed for "Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers" for the Xbox 360 and "X-Blades" for the Xbox 360. There's a handful of other stuff that I'm confirmed for, as well. This means that my next set of games for review will indeed be entertaining throughout. I don't think I'm getting a single game that I don't have at least some degree of serious interest in. Second, "F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin" is officially one-hundred percent not being sent to me. We didn't get approved for it due to the amount of people requesting it. We got in on the bandwagon a bit too late for that one, I think. In other news, I think that I'm coming to terms with everything. It's going to take me some time to fully get over the massive load of shit that's been going on in my life, but I'm at the point of complete acceptance, which is definitely the start of the recovery process. I want the girl I like and I want my Australian ex-girlfriend, but I can't have the first and even if I could have the second, it just wouldn't work out due to distance problems. I've accepted it and no matter how much I like either of them, I have to protect myself and to a certain extent, I have to protect them as well. I don't want either of them to be in a situation that they can't handle. That said, my eBay auctions are moving along nicely and I should have enough money to pay everyone back and then some pocket change on the side, which would be great. I could make a day or two out of it. I'll pay for one of my friends and I to go eat at Cici's, maybe see a movie or two and take a friend out to a club for a two-or-so hour night of fun. I think I deserve the break and time with friends sounds great, all while doing things that I love to do. I'm off to start my day, though, so it's goodbye for now! Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment