Sunday, February 8, 2009

Games, games, games!

I've been starting to get back into "Call of Duty: World at War" again, although I much prefer the modern setting of "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare". I've been flying solo and playing Mercenary Team Deathmatch, which is abnormal for me because I'm used to hardcore matches. Softcore is SO much easier when you're used to playing hardcore all of the time. It's easy pickins and I'm getting a metric fuckton of experience points from completing Marksman challenges, along with other random challenges here and there. There aren't very many people I know who actually play WaW anymore because it seems to die off quick for most of my friends, but I'm having a decent bit of fun with it by myself for the time being. Eventually, it'll get old again and I'll switch off to something else. I might even rock some "Left 4 Dead" tonight for the shit of it. It's a terrific game and as much as I've played it, it just doesn't get old. There's a new "Survival Pack" being released for L4D in the spring, too. Mmm more zombie action and a completely new mode! I'm definitely buying that shit the second it comes to the Xbox Live Marketplace! Anyway, I had to get my brief gaming rant out there. If anyone reads this and feels like blowing shit up, consider this the first game list post. This is a list of every game I own for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I have Xbox Live Gold and plenty of time to kill, so if you have something and you'd like to play, simply ask and I'll see if I'm up to it!

[PlayStation 3 Retail Games]
Little Big Planet
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

[PSN Games]
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Lumines Supernova
Medieval
PowerUp Forever
Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer
Wild Arms

[Xbox Live Arcade Games]
1942: Joint Strike
3D Ultra Minigolf
A Kingdom For Keflings
Aegis Wing
Alien Hominid HD
Arkadian Warriors
Assault Heroes
Assault Heroes 2
Asteroids & Deluxe
Banjo-Kazooie
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Bliss Island
Braid
Castle Crashers
Castlevania: SOTN
Commanders: Attack Of The Genos
Contra
Dash of Destruction
Discs Of Tron
DOOM
Double D Dodgeball
Double Dragon
Duke Nukem 3D
Eets: Chowdown
EXIT
Feeding Frenzy 2
Gauntlet
Geometry Wars Retro Evolved
Geometry Wars Evolved 2
Gin Rummy
Golden Axe
GripShift
Heavy Weapon
Ikaruga
Lumines LIVE!
Mad Tracks
Marble Blast Ultra
Mega Man 9
Metal Slug 3
Meteos Wars
Mutant Storm Empire
Mutant Storm Reloaded
N+
Omega Five
Outpost Kaloki X
Pac-Man C.E.
Pinball FX
Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball
PowerUp Forever
Puzzle Fighter HD
Puzzle Quest
Rez HD
Rocketmen: Axis Of Evil
Root Beer Tapper
Schizoid
Shred Nebula
Small Arms
Smash TV
Soltrio Solitaire
Spyglass Board Games
Streets Of Rage 2
Super Contra
Switchball
Texas Hold'em
TMNT 1989 Arcade
TotemBall
Triggerheart Exelica
Undertow
UNO
Vigilante 8 Arcade
War World
Wik: Fable of Souls
Worms
Yaris
Zuma

[Xbox 360 Retail Games]
Assassin's Creed
Blue Dragon
Bullet Witch
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Clive Barker's Jericho
Dark Sector
Dead Rising
Dead Space
Devil May Cry 4
Eternal Sonata
Fallout 3
F.E.A.R.
Gears of War 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Guitar Hero: World Tour
Halo 3
Kameo: Elements of Power
Left 4 Dead
Lost Odyssey
Lost Planet Colonies Edition
Mass Effect
Midnight Club: Los Angelas
Ninja Gaiden II
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rock Band 2
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Tales of Vesperia (Special Edition)
The Darkness
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Simpsons Game

As you can see, I have a ton of video games. This isn't even counting the massive jumble of original PlayStation, DreamCast, Nintendo 64, PC, Wii, DS and PSP games I have laying around. However, I honestly only play on Xbox Live most of the time, so take that into consideration. Also, if you're interested in playing Final Fantasy XI with me, I'm on Pandemonium. Drop a comment if you play on Pandemonium! For now, I'm off again. Take care!

-SM

No comments:

Post a Comment